A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Hansen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Hansen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Dakota Human Services Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis David Hansen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Travis D. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Travis Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Hansen practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Psychiatrists.