A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Hansen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Hansen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Dakota Human Services Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis David Hansen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Travis D. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Travis Hansen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Travis Hansen practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Yankton, SD.
See Mankato Psychiatrists.