A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Heining:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Heining, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heining graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Heining has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis John Heining MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis J. Heining practice?
- Dr. Travis Heining has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Heining practices Emergency Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Emergency Physicians.