A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Henley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Henley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henley graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Henley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Ray Henley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Travis R. Henley practice?
- Dr. Travis Henley has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Henley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Radiologists.