Dr. Travis Holcombe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis Holcombe?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Travis Holcombe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2016

Dr. Holcombe removed a skin lesion from my forehead. he is the best physician I have ever met. He did a wonderful job. His staff is wonderful including his assistant Sarah and Rachael his Physician Assistant . They all have a wonderful touch. I felt no pain and I dont even know where the scar is. thank you Dr. Holcombe!!!

February 7th, 2013

Highly Skilled

Dr. Holcombe is an absolute expert plastic surgeon. I had a skin cancer removal procedure done recently and the results are nothing short of amazing. He is professional, courteous, and clearly communicates his work and it is very apparent he cares for each patient. I am very pleased with my surgery and would recommend Dr. Holcombe without hesitation.

April 30th, 2012

Too bad my opinion of Dr. Holcombe is not as high as his own. In my opinion and everyone else's that have seen his handy work on me, he is lacking in the diagnostic and surgical departments. Scarred for life, thanks!

August 23rd, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Holcombe. I had a skin cancer procedure done. He was very caring and professional during surgery. He is truly amazing. You wouldnt have known a week later that i had stitches in my face.. Beautiful work. His office staff is great too.

July 19th, 2011

One of the Best!

I went to see Dr. Holcombe for surgery related to a skin cancer. This is one of his main focus areas and what I love about that is he has focused his practice on very specific areas of expertise vs. trying to be a one stop shop. You can certainly see that his education and years of experience has made him an expert surgeon. His bed side manner is straight forward balanced with a care that his patients have the best outcome possible. His office is very busy but his staff is responsive and helpful. I did often have to wait at my appts but honestly, I am good with that for getting the best care!

March 11th, 2017