A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Howard, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Leroy Howard DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Travis L. Howard practice?
- Dr. Travis Howard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Travis Howard practices Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.