Dr. Travis Howell Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Travis Howell?

excellent doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I have been utilizing Dr. Howell as my PCP for 9 years. In my experience, he takes his time, listens to all of your concerns and addresses them. If he makes a diagnoses, he takes the time to explain the implications and what options are available for treatment. He is hesitant to utilize medication when unnecessary (which I like). He follows up when he says that he will. He may sometimes be slightly dismissive of the possibility of illness if the symptoms are not overt. I had Influenza A and he treated me for a respiratory infection. In any case, I think Dr. Howell is a thoughtful and thorough physician in almost all circumstances. I am glad I found him.

Posted on January 13th, 2014

He doesn't like to be challenged at all and takes on a very mainstream view about medicine instead of educating himself. He is about 20 years behind the times compared to many doctors out west especially in California. I know I lived there.

Very understanding, caring physician

Posted on April 13th, 2009

I've been to dozens of different physicians for different illnesses and injuries in the past. And Dr. Howell beats out all the rest. He's a younger doctor (mid-30's), so I felt he could relate better to me (20's). He also took the time to explain everything, including all my options, answering my questions, and is great with follow-up. I felt really comfortable around him and the staff. I highly recommend him. I'm a single adult, so no children, but he told me he had a kid, and he looked like he's great with children, too.

Posted on January 9th, 2017