Family Physicians

14700 W St
Suite 130
Wichita, KS 67235
316-796-7970
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrible Experience  |  show details
by NA on Feb 16th, 2014

We have been going to him since other doctors moved. Thinking this guy would read our charts and figure out the kind of issues we have on a regularly basis and what works for us. Well, we were and are sadly mistaken. This last visit is the last straw. He has no professional manors - doesn't explain anything or why he is doing something or for what reason. When he ask me this last time 'what works for you', that did it and when he ordered the 'wrong' cough medicine for me that I have allergy too that pretty well sent me over the edge. He is a Non-caring - insensitive individual, without any kind of personality or respect for his patience. He just gets them in and out like cattle. Pretty sad deal and it doesn't say much for you all to have him as a practicing doctor in your facility. We would ABSOLUTELY NEVER recommend him to anyone. By the way we are still sick - his remedy never worked!

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

Dr Hubin did not take the time to examine me or TALK to me to find out about my history. All he did was tell me I needed to go to the ER ASAP as he stated I had a heart condition. He concluded this from an EKG that was done incorrectly. I tried to explain to him my heart rate goes up dramtically while at the doctors but he wouldn't listen. I got to the ER (Via Christi West) and was met by an amazing team of 6 who quickly hooked me up to the EKG and other numerous machines and determined I was fine, it was just a severe case of anxiety. If Dr Hubin had taken the time to listen, I would not have had to endure such an awful ordeal. Thank goodness for your awesome team at the ER!!!! They were the best.

|  Strange man  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Had a very odd manner about him.

|  Worst Experience  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

Traveling to Wichita I developed a deep cough. Once in the examination room a nurse took my blood pressure and oxygen level. Next Dr. Travis Hubin entered, sat for about a minute, asked about my cough. I told him I had a persistent cough initially from allergies to which he stood, told me I needed to go to the ER given my oxygen level was so low, 94.(later found normal range was 94-100) In surprise, asked why ER? He said you may need to be admitted and receive oxygen. He left the room and me with nothing. I left and received treatment at another clinic, x-ray and meds for almost pneumonia. Nothing said about need for oxygen. Dr. Hubin didn't even listen to my lungs, cough or exam me & was ready to send me to the ER for admission into the hospital. I found Dr. Travis Hubin Extremely Unprofessional and Inept!