inactive

Travis Hubin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 16th, 2016
Visits are always easy to get, he is friendly and listens. He always takes good care of me and my family.

April 22nd, 2016
He seems to agree with what you say and offers no input of his own. He just stands there and listens. Avoids a clear answer for questions asked.

September 2nd, 2015
The worst experience I've ever had with a dr. Absolutely doesn't care about patients.

July 24th, 2015
He did not know how to diagnose a bed cough and shortness of breath and wanted to send me to the nearest ER. Prescribed anti-biotics and by persistant request, had a blood test and chest X-Ray to confirm no pneumonia or bacterial infection. Did not advise mutiple use of inhaler to relieve cough and breathing problem.

June 10th, 2015
WORST EVER
He is the WORST doctor I have ever been to in my entire life. My daughter was not even a month old. We went into the ER because we thought she had thrush and was having a hard time nursing. He told us that thrush you can't wipe off and he could wipe what was in her mouth that was COATED WHITE off. While we were also in there another girl who was a teen came in with a huge bump on her head that came out of no where. She kept telling him that she was not hurt, didn't get hit or abused. He kept asking about her menstrual cycle and blaming it on that. Her mom took her and left to drive 45 minutes to Wichita. Then he came back to our room and sent us home. A week later it was Christmas eve. She was unresponsive all day. My aunt who has had 5 children and my grandmother who has 4 finally said we needed to get her up to Wichita to Wesley, becuase she was not responding to cool rag. We got in there the doctor looked at her mouth said a word I will not say and asked us how did he not know it was thrush? Her mouth was coated. That is why she slowly quit nursing, because it was hurting her so bad. They finally got her to respond and wake up to nurse some saving her from getting an IV. Ask anyone in Wellington they will tell you to avoid him like there was an pandemic . He does not know anything. He only goes there because they pay more one weekends.

December 1st, 2014
Patient
Dr Hubins office has always been prompt and responsive. Dr Hubin spends plenty of time answering all of my questions and concerns, and thus far has been spot on with his diagnosis and medications needed.

February 16th, 2014
Horrible Experience
We have been going to him since other doctors moved. Thinking this guy would read our charts and figure out the kind of issues we have on a regularly basis and what works for us. Well, we were and are sadly mistaken. This last visit is the last straw. He has no professional manors - doesn't explain anything or why he is doing something or for what reason. When he ask me this last time 'what works for you', that did it and when he ordered the 'wrong' cough medicine for me that I have allergy too that pretty well sent me over the edge. He is a Non-caring - insensitive individual, without any kind of personality or respect for his patience. He just gets them in and out like cattle. Pretty sad deal and it doesn't say much for you all to have him as a practicing doctor in your facility. We would ABSOLUTELY NEVER recommend him to anyone. By the way we are still sick - his remedy never worked!

July 29th, 2013
Dr Hubin did not take the time to examine me or TALK to me to find out about my history. All he did was tell me I needed to go to the ER ASAP as he stated I had a heart condition. He concluded this from an EKG that was done incorrectly. I tried to explain to him my heart rate goes up dramtically while at the doctors but he wouldn't listen. I got to the ER (Via Christi West) and was met by an amazing team of 6 who quickly hooked me up to the EKG and other numerous machines and determined I was fine, it was just a severe case of anxiety. If Dr Hubin had taken the time to listen, I would not have had to endure such an awful ordeal. Thank goodness for your awesome team at the ER!!!! They were the best.

November 15th, 2011
Strange man
Had a very odd manner about him.

September 7th, 2011
Worst Experience
Traveling to Wichita I developed a deep cough. Once in the examination room a nurse took my blood pressure and oxygen level. Next Dr. Travis Hubin entered, sat for about a minute, asked about my cough. I told him I had a persistent cough initially from allergies to which he stood, told me I needed to go to the ER given my oxygen level was so low, 94.(later found normal range was 94-100) In surprise, asked why ER? He said you may need to be admitted and receive oxygen. He left the room and me with nothing. I left and received treatment at another clinic, x-ray and meds for almost pneumonia. Nothing said about need for oxygen. Dr. Hubin didn't even listen to my lungs, cough or exam me & was ready to send me to the ER for admission into the hospital. I found Dr. Travis Hubin Extremely Unprofessional and Inept!