A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Kanaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Kanaly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Kanaly, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanaly graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanaly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Edward Kanaly MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Travis E. Kanaly practice?
- Dr. Travis Kanaly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Kanaly practices Neurology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists.