Learn more about Dr. Travis Kieckbusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Kieckbusch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Kieckbusch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieckbusch graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kieckbusch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kieckbusch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 8 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Travis D. Kieckbusch practice?
Dr. Travis Kieckbusch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.