Learn more about Dr. Travis Kieckbusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Kieckbusch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kieckbusch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kieckbusch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Kieckbusch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieckbusch graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kieckbusch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis David Kieckbusch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Travis D. Kieckbusch practice?
- Dr. Travis Kieckbusch has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Kieckbusch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.