A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Kieckbusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Kieckbusch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Kieckbusch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieckbusch graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kieckbusch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis David Kieckbusch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Travis D. Kieckbusch practice?
- Dr. Travis Kieckbusch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Kieckbusch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.