Learn more about Dr. Travis Kieckbusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Kieckbusch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kieckbusch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kieckbusch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Kieckbusch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieckbusch graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kieckbusch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis David Kieckbusch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Travis D. Kieckbusch practice?
- Dr. Travis Kieckbusch has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Kieckbusch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.