A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Bolton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Bolton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bolton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Leon Bolton MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis L. Bolton practice?
- Dr. Travis Bolton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Bolton practices Internal Medicine near Miramar Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT.
See Miramar Beach Internists.