A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Lilly is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Lilly, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Lewisville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis K Lilly MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis K. Lilly practice?
- Dr. Travis Lilly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Travis Lilly practices Emergency Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Lewisville Emergency Physicians.