A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Losey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Losey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Losey, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Losey graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Losey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Erik Losey MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Travis E. Losey practice?
- Dr. Travis Losey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Losey practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.