Learn more about Dr. Travis Maak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Maak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Whiplash Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Maak graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Maak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Gardner Maak MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis G. Maak practice?
- Dr. Travis Maak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Maak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near South Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT.
See South Jordan Orthopedic Surgeons and South Jordan Family Physicians.