A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Maak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Maak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Whiplash Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Maak graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Maak has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Gardner Maak MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis G. Maak practice?
- Dr. Travis Maak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Travis Maak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and South Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons and Salt Lake City Family Physicians.