Learn more about Dr. Travis Maak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Maak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Whiplash Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Maak graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Maak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Gardner Maak MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis G. Maak practice?
- Dr. Travis Maak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Maak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near South Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT.
See South Jordan Orthopedic Surgeons and South Jordan Family Physicians.