Dr. Travis Meredith Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 10th, 2015

My wife started treatment with Dr. Meredith upon his joining UNC at the time of retirement of her prior retinologist. We always found him to be courteous and while his appointment book was always full, found time to explain any changes my wife had and address any new potential treatments. Dr. Meredith is an expert in his field, one of the leading physicians in the US in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the retina. We felt very fortunate to have him as her doctor. We regret he has now retired.

January 13th, 2014

Worse experience I've ever had !

Had to wait FIVE HOURS before I was finally examined by Dr. Meredith. Changing of staff or something. I brought my files from my previous doctors as I have multiple symptoms - floaters, flashers, calcium, etc., and he was dismissive of everything. Said nothing was an issue & had little time to be bothered with much of an exam after I waited 5 hrs!!

September 9th, 2010

VERY RUSHED, HAD SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GO; ARROGANT; NO APPRECIATION OF MY FEARS OF GOING BLIND; SEEMED TO AVOID ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS

January 21st, 2015