Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Travis Miller
Dr. Travis Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with other offices in Roseville, CA and Folsom, CA (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Roseville Hospital and Sutter Medical Network. Dr. Miller has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Travis Miller has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Travis Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.
Dr. Bradley Chipps
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Roseville, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Neil Parikh
Allergy and Immunology, Residency
Roseville, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Jeffrey Wayne
Roseville, CA 0.05 mi34