Learn more about Dr. Travis Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Miller, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Aaron Miller MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Travis A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Travis Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Travis Miller practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Allergists, Roseville Internists, and Roseville Pediatricians.