A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Miller, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Aaron Miller MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Travis A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Travis Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Travis Miller practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Allergists, Roseville Internists, and Roseville Pediatricians.