Dr. Travis Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis Miller?

January 16th, 2016

Dr. Miller has great personality with professionalism.

January 3rd, 2016

AWESOME!!!

Dr. Miller and his staff have been amazing. I have a child that was diagnosed with asthma and allergies at a young age, that we were having issues controlling. We were able to get in quickly to get him tested, and got the results the same day. Dr. Miller and his staff have been very accommodating with my sons serious phobia of needles, working with him over the last 3 years to make him comfortable with his allergy shots. Now my son no longer fears needles at all, because the staff at the Allergy Station worked with him and provided the support he needed to over come his phobia. Dr. Miller advised us on some new medications and now my son has NOT had any asthma attacks in over a year. We are very happy with our experience and highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff.

May 8th, 2015

Outstanding

Sweetest Doctor and he cares about his patients.

January 1st, 2014

I found Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller has started a new practice: The Allergy Station at SACENT. It is going to be at 576 N. Sunrise in Roseville and 1111 Exposition, Suite 700 in Sacramento. I think he will be available in early January. YAY, we have really missed Dr. Miller.

December 20th, 2013

I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Miller. I am seriously allergic to bees. Dr. Miller has been right there with me treating me for years. We slow down in treatment when necessary, then get back up to speed. He has a wonderful "bedside" manner and has always fully explained everything to me and my husband. I look.forward to many more years in his expert care.

November 21st, 2013

Dr. Miller

I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for the past 4-5 years. He has been the best allergist I've ever seen. He has helped me through some tough times and assisted in diagnosing and treating my rare disease. His expertise and compassion is difficult to find!

August 17th, 2013

They don't get any better than Dr. Miller

I read some of the negative reviews and wondered who they were talking about. I have suffered with a cough and sinus infections for several years. After several doctors, enter Dr. Miller who now has my situation under control. When I see him now, he reviews my present condition and any medications I am taking. Always has time for my questions--which I prepare before hand, and he answers in detail. I have contacted him, with a question, w/o an appointment and he is quick to respond. I wish I could have him as my primary physician. Without a question a 4 STAR doctor.

June 7th, 2013

Fantastic doctor!!

Dr. Miller is a fantastic doctor! He has given us so much useful information, and has helped us more than my son's 3 other doctors combined. He has noticed things about my son that everyone else has missed. We feel like we are finally getting some answers (and we have been trying to get answers for 6 years)! He took his time to answer all of our questions and is very personable. Highly, highly recommend!!

March 30th, 2013

One of my heroes

Dr. Chipps chose well when he selected Dr. Miller as an associate. My son was a patient at Capital Allergy and Respiratory for 8 years, following his first sinus surgery. His illness and allergies that developed later were chronic, severe and frustrating. Two different PCP 's and an ENT surgeon essentially gave up. Dr. Chipps was exceptional, but Dr. Miller related better to my son, and he won my heart when he promised he would never desert us. Both of these doctors often provided primary care when others dropped the ball. When I took my son in with H1N1 (which our PCP neither diagnosed or treated), I also had it, plus pneumonia. Dr. Miller immediately offered to treat me, as well, and facilitated an immediate referral.

September 25th, 2012

Felt Rushed

I normally don't give doctors ratings and I should have given this rating sooner. I suffer from all year chronic allergies and develop sinus infections because of it. I saw Dr. Miller last year, felt like the appointments were rushed, I had to push for a skin and intradermal tests. After learning that I was only allergic to maple trees, he perscribed some flunose (and I take benadryl on top of that) and sent me on my way (a medicine my current physician already prescribes). Dr. Miller said I wasn't severe enough for shots. I suffer everyday with allergies (eyes watery, sneeze all the time, head and eyes itch, drainage, and headaches). I know I'm allergic to more than just maple trees. I felt like the care I rec'd was not in my best interest nor adequate so I decided to change allergists.

April 9th, 2012

Two thumbs up from me.

I general don't give doctor reviews, but Dr. Miller, I have to make an exception. He is by far one of the best doctor's I have ever seen. He is personal, takes time to explain diagnosis and treatment. I recently was hospitalized for 9 days. When I was released from the hospital, I found out that my regular doctor had quit his practice and was having problems finding another doctor to care for me. He said that he could not treat my condition, but could help me find a doctor who would care for me. He immediately gave me 5 names of doctors he would personally recommend and two cardiac facilities. Based on my experiences with Dr. Miller over the past year, I would say that he is not only knowlegeable about his field, but also cares about his patients.

December 27th, 2011

i would definitely recomend you to other people i know