Fellow

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by L. Carlson on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr. Murray was wonderful with our son. He had a hip flexor injury and we were able to get an appt within a reasonable time period, less than a week. His staff was awesome and he took the time to go through every aspect to ensure we were understanding all areas from MRI to what he would allow him to do moving forward short term. Strongly recommend. Not many doctors are so compassionate in this day and age of medicine.

Jun 25th, 2012

Dr Murray is such an excellent doctor who helped our daughter desarae Magallon through her osteomyelitis . He has continued to care and follow up on her and has gone far and beyond to help her walk again ! He is a god send and a dear friend to our family!

Mar 19th, 2012

Amazing Dr..Great bedside manner,very caring and shows concern for patient. If only there were more doctors like him.

|  Fantastic Dr  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

The wait time is very short, he is very professional and knows what he is doing. We are seeing him to repair a previous break on my son's leg. He is taking extra care to make sure it is healing correctly. I would highly recommend him.

by Grateful Parent on Nov 18th, 2011

Our daughter tore her ACL and Dr. Murray performed her surgery and follow up care. He is an excellent doctor with extensive knowledge in his medical field. Excellent bedside manners and very compassionate, understanding and patient! He answered all our questions and ensured we were comfortable, patient and parents, every step of the way!

|  My 9 year old son had a great experience with dr Murray : )  |  show details
by sunni stalbird on Sep 1st, 2011

My son, broke his femur bone in a dirt bike accident, he is 9 years old. Dr. Murry was his surgeon. He did a phenominal job. He not only was his surgeon, but he communicated well with us and especially our son. What a super man he was, we greatly appreciate all his efforts. He provided excellant care to our boy!!! We are forever greatful.

Jun 15th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Travis N. Murray. He is very caring and personable. He makes sure you understand the diagnosis and course of action. Dr. Murray also encourages questions.

|  forever grateful  |  show details
by Melissa on Dec 6th, 2009

my daughter was previously admited into the santa rosa hospital wher Dr. murray was tending to her. He truly was a god sent and we are very thankful for the procedures he performed on her that saved her life. He was very caring, professional, and really made sure that she was in the best of hands. His expertise, and diagnosis of her problem is wha was able to help other doctors as well to treat her. I have never had another doctor who really went the extra mile and showed so much love,and care to my any patient. Thank you Dr. Murry for everything and may god bless you! Magallon Family, Sa, TX