Dr. Travis Najera MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 24th, 2013
Poor bedside manner doesn't even begin to cover it...
Worst experience at a doctors appointment ever. Cocky, cold, and preoccupied are words I would up use to describe Dr Najera. Aside from his aloof personality, I don't feel like he was all that knowledgeable regarding my problem/concern or in discussing various prescriptions or recommendations. It's definitely his way or the highway, not open to discussing options...and you better be sure to articulate your concerns quickly. Not only is he cold, but he also seems to be quite rushed and annoyed by questions. This is stellar example of why people avoid going to the doctor. Horrible experience, waste of time.

July 25th, 2013
Best doctor I've ever had
He spends as much time with me as I need and seems to genuinely care about me. I am comfortable around him. He has never lectured me about my sometimes marginal (at best) health maintenance. Just an all around good guy.

March 16th, 2012
Will not return
Poor bedside manner. Seemed odd to have a doctor refer to a patient as 'dude'. Dr. Disregarded my opinion of the diagnosis. I followed up a week later with a different doctor and her diagnosis was what I had thought it was all along. He may be a decent doctor but comes across as arrogant and disinterested.

December 14th, 2010
does not return calls or follows up on patient's health
I've been waiting to get my prescription refilled. Travis does not return calls from me or the pharmacy nor follows up on my health progress. I am going to look for a different one...