A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Nakamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Nakamura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Nakamura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakamura graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nakamura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis H Nakamura MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis H. Nakamura practice?
- Dr. Travis Nakamura has 3 office locations.
Dr. Travis Nakamura practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.