A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Neely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Neely is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Neely, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neely graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neely has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Neely MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Travis Neely practice?
- Dr. Travis Neely has 4 office locations.
Dr. Travis Neely practices Pediatrics near Dover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Athens, OH.
See Dover Pediatricians.