A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Neely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Neely, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neely graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Neely has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neely accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- CareFirst - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Travis Neely practice?
Dr. Travis Neely practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Gallipolis, OH.
See Dover Pediatricians.