Learn more about Dr. Travis Rasor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Rasor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasor graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rasor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rasor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Travis E. Rasor practice?
Dr. Travis Rasor practices Family Medicine near Maumee, OH.
See Maumee Family Physicians.