Dr. Travis Schildt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis Schildt?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Travis Schildt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2017

Dr. Travis Schildt, excellent communicator

I transferred to Dr. Schildt when my physician retired as of the end of 2016. He is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He takes the time to explain my care in terms that are easy to understand. I had thought that it would be difficult to go to a new doctor since I had been going to my previous physician for over 30 years. However Dr. Schildt made the transition very easy and I am very confident in the quality of care that I have received from him.

December 20th, 2016

started calling at 8:30 am got ignored all day long ; until 4:30 pm and then told a prescription was called in and guess what Lied to again. Curses and swears right in front of not only me being a man but in front of my wife too. Will be finding a new Dr. Wouldn't recommend to anybody; very unprofessional.

July 1st, 2016

Awful Experience

Dr,. Schildt does not bother with patient history, nor does he care what is best for the individual. He treats patients like everyone is alike, and if you disagree with him, he is verbally nasty and abusive. He has no idea how to handle a patient that is not a common, text book case and apparently practices cookie cutter medicine. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

March 23rd, 2013

i just love this dr., he is stright to the point and makes me feel like someone cares.

September 7th, 2012

Dr Schildt is more of an accountant than a caruing doctor.

Schildt wasn't honest with me and I no longer trust him. He refused to follow up when he said that he would... twice! I believe that he does not truly give a hoot about patient health and care. He just goes through the motions of a doctor, but I felt like I am only a billing opportunity. As far as my health, I am personally convinced that he could care less.I think that only money is king in his view.

December 21st, 2011

This doctor is immature, swears, speaks slang and not very intelligent. I think he runs back to look at web for quick answers. He is afraid to order tests or does not know what to test for. Do not see this doctor. I would not let him examine my pets.

October 2nd, 2010

Should not be a doctor

This person is an awful human being and has no right to be a medical practitioner for anyone.

July 3rd, 2017