Dr. Travis Stork Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis Stork?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Travis Stork?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017

MORE THAN BLOATING

Two years ago, being a model I was a size 1, 110lbs, 5'9". About 16 months ago went to bed skinny and woke up looking 5-6 months pregnant?? After 2 Dr's tests of all kinds. My Chiropractor looked at my stomach and said I had ASCITES. He sent me to my Internist, but she didn't want to hear it. I am now size 12-14 I can open a tore of all sizes and now have 4 Dr's looking at CT Scan with/without contrast. MRI' blood work. People may want to talk to their doctor about Ascites, a condition caused by severe liver disease. It causes excess fluid to build up in your abdomen, making your belly swell and protrude. If I could get to you I would. I believe you are amazing, especially the way your presentations are demonstrated. THANK YOU for all you do. Symptoms Ascites is usually accompanied by a feeling of fullness, a ballooning belly, and rapid weight gain. Other symptoms often include: • Shortness of breath • Nausea • Swelling in legs and ankles • Indigestion • Vomiting (at a wedding reception.I out my face towards my plate and one thought I had passed out) • Heartburn • Loss of appetite • Infection • Hernia If you have any of these symptoms, see your doctor. It’s often a sign of liver failure I had the Hernia first and the rest is history. With all the BLOATING, I follow your show everyday and I know you have an open mind. But, due to the liver I am scared to death. I do not drink. One of my meds I am sure is causing the liver failure. I find out tomorrow or Friday. There is an epidemic of this going on. As many women I have spoken wit they are so frustrated for they don't understand why???? You can reach me at 850-862-7701. There has to be a spokes person for this. If you don't I surely understand. I know everybody has a story, but if this is real I know you would certainly have an audience of OMG!!!! Thank you for your time. I PRAY that perhaps others can not have to go trough this alone like I did.

March 14th, 2011

Great Doctor

I did not even have a health problem. I just went to see him for an autograph. I got one when he wrote me a prescription. LOL

July 31st, 2017