A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Terrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Terrell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Terrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis D Terrell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Travis D. Terrell practice?
- Dr. Travis Terrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Travis Terrell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.