A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Thompson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Lee Thompson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Travis L. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Travis Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Thompson practices Radiation Oncology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Oncologists.