A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Thompson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Lee Thompson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Travis L. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Travis Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Travis Thompson practices Radiation Oncology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Denton, TX.
See Corpus Christi Oncologists.