Dr. Travis Tierney MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Miami, FL

July 28th, 2015
wE WILL MISS HIM SO MUCH, HE IS WONDERFUL.

July 9th, 2014
A Competent and Caring Surgeon
Dr. Tierney recently performed DBS surgery on my husband using the Clearpoint method. Because this is a newer method of DBS we were a little apprehensive about the safety and effectiveness of the procedure. Dr. Tierney spent a lot of time with us and showed us the actual electrodes that would be used. He made himself available to us both before and after the surgery, giving us his cellphone number, He called before the surgery to see if we had any more questions and the night we got home to make sure we had gotten home alright. Although he is an extremely busy surgeon, Dr. Tieney always seemed relaxed and willing to spend as much time with us as needed. We are pleased with the results and the care my husband received from Dr. Tierney and from his staff.

May 21st, 2013
Great Dr with Good staff
DR Tierney was very kind and very knowledgeable of my condition. I was told by my last NS who did 2 brain surgeries that I was going to have to suffer the rest of my life. She discharged me and I was left worse than when I started. I was able to get an appointment within 2 weeks. I didn't even get to finish my paperwork before they called me in. Dr Tierney came into the room introduced himself and actually did his homework and knew about my case, he read through 70 plus pages. He was very nice, he did all the things they do when they do their evaluations,he was great. He looked at MRI's and said lets get you a CT and go see another Dr just to make sure there wasn't an underlying issue. There isn't. I worked as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist for 20 years and have had a few run ins with rude Dr's. I can undeniably say DR Travis Tierney is far from rude! He is the only Dr that has told me he will make me feel better. I had never heard that, he gave me hope. His secretary Heather is very kind and prompt. I go see him in a few weeks and know that I'm in good hands.

April 22nd, 2013
DBS for Parkinson's Disease
Dr. Tierney recently operated on my husband and we found him to be caring and very professional but at the same time down to earth in his interactions with us. He took time to explain everything, answer our many questions and kept me updated on the procedure progress via phone. He is a wonderful neurosurgeon.

November 5th, 2012
Unprofessional and rude
Very unprofessional with the staff and other physicians.