The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Travis Webb
Dr. Travis Webb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Webb is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital. Dr. Webb has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Travis Webb has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Travis Webb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Christopher Davis
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi9
Dr. Daryl Pearlstein
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi21
Dr. Dean Klinger
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi37