A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trayce Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trayce Orr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Orr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trayce Lynne Orr DO and CCH is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trayce L. Orr practice?
- Dr. Trayce Orr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trayce Orr practices Internal Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Internists.