A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Treasa Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Treasa Davis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Treasa L Davis DO is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Treasa L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Treasa Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Treasa Davis practices General Practice near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.