Dr. Treasa Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Treasa Davis?

I'VE GOT A GOOD FEELING ABOUT MY NEW DOCTOR!!

Posted on November 5th, 2017

I've had my share of doctors due to ever-changing insurances etc, but I have yet to have this positive of a feeling after an initial meeting with a (PCP) doctor! Dr. Davis spent a goid 30 minutes with me on my (initial) "new patient" appointment. I've never had such a thorough with any physician for just a new patient visit, so I'm assuming my upcoming physical appoint well be just as thorough. Dr. Davis is quite easy to talk to and share even the most personal details with. She is far from the stiff, unsociable type, strictly business, and "non-connecting" type of physicians (male and/or female) who barely see their patients even though theyre sitting directly in front of them. Oh yes I almost forgot, not once did she look at her watch or give me the impression she needed move along! Even on a first visit Dr. Davis makes you feel like you've already known her for a ling while. For me a big plus is her willingness to engage with her patients, she has a quick and great sense of humor! Remember, "laughter/humor is the best medicine"! Most of these things have nothing to do with the skills of a quality physician however; if a doctor takes that much time to LISTEN and to "hear" their patients on the initial visit, to me, that is an extremely good sign!! Time will tell if I'm correct in my initial reading(s) of Dr. Davis but as of right now, I am actually looking forward to going and seeing my doctor!!!! p.s. the staff is also great!!

Very good doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2017

Very understanding, open minded, kind and knowledgeable. I highly recommend you seeing Dr. Davis if you are sick or have some sort of health issue.

Happy Patient

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Was able to get a same day appointment for my 6 yo daughter. I was concerned that she might have meningitis or pneumonia. Dr. Davis was kind and caring and seemed very knowledgable. I was also impressed that she discussed nutrition with me for my daughter - best foods to eat while my daughter recovers from the flu and ear infection.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

My regular Doctor is on leave her replacement seems great

excellent doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

Dr davis really took her time to listen to what was going on with me and made me feel like she was there for me and in no hurry like I've experienced with other dr's that rush through my appointments. She's a very caring sweet doctor. I highly recommend her

Posted on April 2nd, 2017