A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Treasure Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Treasure Walker is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Walker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Treasure Walker MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Treasure Walker practice?
- Dr. Treasure Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Treasure Walker practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.