A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Treg Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Treg Brown is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Treg D Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Treg D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Treg Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Treg Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Herrin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, IL and Paducah, KY.
See Herrin Orthopedic Surgeons.