Dr. Trent Cross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trent Cross?

great doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I'm not sure what the other review is about. But when I seen Dr. Cross he was a great doctor. Didn't try to prescribe me pain pills and treated my symptons perfectly. Best Doctor I have ever been to. His staff has always been friendly to me. Would def recommend him.

Very Slow, Gave Out Drugs Too Easily

Posted on September 9th, 2010

Took way to long for you get just get refills I always had to stay atleast 2 hours before I got called back, and there would only be a couple people there, I repeatedly heard him talking to the nuses for hours. He would miss weeks at a time. and to top it off he handed out pain medication and xanax like they were skittles, anyone that walked in and asked got what they wanted I know this personally. I needed the medication I was on, and Dr cross was really good for patients without insurance it was only 45$ a visit, and since he messed everything up by handing out drugs like a legal drug dealer the DEA finally busted him. I would not advise going to this doctor he;ll just get you hooked on drugs, or support your habit, unless their is a real problem then he's a good doctor.

Posted on August 31st, 2016