Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

by Julie King on Apr 1st, 2015

Dr. Douglas is amazing! He repaired my son's cleft lip and palate and I've had numerous other doctors tell me how great my son looked. Him and his staff are so kind and so great at explaining everything. He always followed up with my son after his surgeries to make sure he was doing ok. I love doctor Douglas and if I had the money I'd fly there to have him do all my son's future surgeries.

Aug 14th, 2012

I had surgery 6 years ago. After having some issues beyond what I had done, I had written a letter to Dr. Douglas. I was extremely impressed with the the timely response and thouroughness to my concern, and only wish he could resolve my problems now. Unfortunately, we are no longer in the navy.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. douglas preformed a 12 hour surgery to reconstruct my husbands leg to save it. He did such an amazing job, his staff called me periodically to let me know how things were going. After the surgery Dr. douglas personally came out to let us know how thinfs went and how my husband was. Very professional, very caring. Great doctor and a great person all around!

dr douglas show details dr douglas
by jennifer on Apr 25th, 2008

he has been proactive, kind, and thorough! i am so happy he was my plastic surgeon