A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trent Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hummel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trent Hummel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hummel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trent Ryan Hummel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Trent R. Hummel practice?
- Dr. Trent Hummel has 1 office location.
Dr. Trent Hummel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Oncologists, and Cincinnati Hematologists.