A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trent Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummel
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hummel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trent Hummel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hummel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trent Ryan Hummel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Trent R. Hummel practice?
- Dr. Trent Hummel has 1 office location.
Dr. Trent Hummel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Oncologists, and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.