Dr. Trent Martin MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Virginia Beach, VA

May 28th, 2014
Outstanding
Dr. Martin has performed several procedures on me over the past 9 years. I trust him and can HIGHLY recommend him.

May 28th, 2014
He is probably a good doctor but is lacking in bedside manners and communication. I don't feel that he explains things and gives me the impression that he has limited time to dedicate me. His staff does not do a good job of relaying test results.

March 30th, 2012
Waste of Money
This doctor might be OK, but his staff is the worst. They screw up the appointment dates and don't follow up with you on test results. I might as well have not gone to any doctor as in their care I was sitting around waiting more than getting any answers for my insurance's money.

November 9th, 2011
Excellent doctor. Compassionate, very skilled, knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner. He is truly concerned for each patient and wants them to be healthy. Can't say enough about this wonderful doctor. He is on the top of my list for the BEST DOCTOR IN PRACTICE!Thanks Dr. Martin for being there for all of your patients. You are #1

August 9th, 2010
I have seen Dr. Tren Martin for 11 years. He is one of the best doctors that I've seen for anything. He spends time with me before and after a procedure and in follow up. His description of signs and symptoms is very clear. He allows me to participate in my treatment. If he did that, he would be a fine primary care physician.

September 29th, 2008
Warren Review
One of the best doctors I have ever been to. Have total confidence in him and have had four colon check ups with him. He also cured a severe case of diariha that no other doctor had an answer for.