A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trent McCain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trent McCain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trent McCain, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCain graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. McCain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trent W McCain MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Trent W. McCain practice?
- Dr. Trent McCain has 1 office location.
Dr. Trent McCain practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists, Asheville Critical Care Practitioners, and Asheville Pulmonologists.