A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trent Mihalick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trent Mihalick, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalick graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mihalick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance