A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trent Pettijohn
Dr. Trent Pettijohn, MD, FACC, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Carrollton, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Pettijohn is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Rockdale Hospital. Dr. Pettijohn has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Trent Pettijohn has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Trent Pettijohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Sabrina Stone
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Plano, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Thomas Waller
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Annika Illum
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Plano, TX 0 mi14