Learn more about Dr. Trent Pettijohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trent Pettijohn, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trent Pettijohn, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettijohn graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pettijohn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trent Leon Pettijohn FACC, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Trent L. Pettijohn practice?
- Dr. Trent Pettijohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trent Pettijohn practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.