A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trent Pettijohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trent Pettijohn, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettijohn
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Pettijohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trent Pettijohn, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettijohn graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pettijohn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trent Leon Pettijohn FACC, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Trent L. Pettijohn practice?
- Dr. Trent Pettijohn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Trent Pettijohn practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.