A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trent Proffitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trent Proffitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trent Proffitt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Proffitt graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Proffitt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trent Lee Proffitt MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Trent L. Proffitt practice?
- Dr. Trent Proffitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trent Proffitt practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX.
See Garland Surgeons.