inactive

Trent L Proffitt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2015
Blocked caroited artery with loop. Dr Trent proffitt fixed and took out loop. Stopped double vision and most dizziness. 66 yrs old at time.

September 7th, 2011
Can not get anyone to call me back after my procedure. I am still in pain and have called twice and the receptionist is very rude and keeps telling me they will call back and they don't. It has been 3 weeks of waiting for a phone call!Rude people!!!!

May 31st, 2011
We met Dr. Proffitt in the ER, my husband had a large clot in his leg that was traveling to his heart, Dr. Proffitt explained the proceedure needed to save his life, drew pictures, gave us all the odds, and listened to our concerns. He went out of his way to answer all our questions, his "bedside" manner was wonderful and caring. I highly reccommend his to anyone, he treated us with personal care and made us feel like family.