Dr. Trent Schueneman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

February 28th, 2016
I love Doc, he sits and listen to me and if it something that he can treat your for instead of going to another Dr. he treats you for that. Also I love that fact that he understands my mental along with my physical illness is just as important. I give Dr. Trent Schueneman 5 stars across the board but he also tells me if I have any problems please feel free to come back .

January 10th, 2016
5 years with the Dr and he is fantastic

October 7th, 2015
Dr. T.
I truly believe Dr. T. is an awesome doctor. A former Navy doc, I like his straighth-forward, no frills bedside manner. The only issues I have had are with his nurse...horrible follow-up. It does seem to have gotten better, some, here lately.

September 8th, 2015
Great doc, have been with him for quite a while. He understands people and works with you to better your life and health!

August 3rd, 2015
Nice but not trusting...
He seems to be nice. I developed a full-blown respiratory infection and then Bronchitis after explaining to him this is what would happen if I did not receive some kind of therapy from him on the day of my visit. "Keep doing what you are doing, and get back to me in a week if you are not better." Called back a week later and he was on vacation -he should have told me to follow-up with someone else if he was not going to be there. Funny how his PA ALWAYS took better care of me than this. SHE has left their practice!

July 26th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. Schuenaman is the best doctor around in my opinion. Extremely professional, mostly on-time, and takes the time to get to know his patients. I shopped around before I chose Dr. Scheuneman. After the first visit, I knew he would be my doctor while living on the GA. Coast. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 30th, 2011
Very thorough and takes the time needed to resolve your issue.

February 22nd, 2010
Excellant doctor
I am a fifty-three year old black male who is in general good health but with various congenital issues and now experiancing some issues that come with age. Dr. Schueneman listens (w/out appearing to be in a rush, he makes referrals(!)to other very good doctors, he will even personally call you back(although his staff will generally call you back, the fact that he will at all is a surprise).In addition, I found his staff to be both professional and friendly.