A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trent Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trent Warren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trent Warren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Warren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trent Brian Warren MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trent B. Warren practice?
- Dr. Trent Warren has 1 office location.
Dr. Trent Warren practices Family Medicine near Canby, OR.
See Canby Family Physicians.