A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trent Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trent Wise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trent Wise, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wise has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trent Daryl Wise MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Trent D. Wise practice?
- Dr. Trent Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Trent Wise practices Pediatrics near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Pediatricians.