Learn more about Dr. Trenton Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trenton Collier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trenton Collier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Collier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trenton R. Collier practice?
Dr. Trenton Collier practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See New York Internists.