A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trenton Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trenton Collier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trenton Collier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Collier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trenton R Collier MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trenton R. Collier practice?
- Dr. Trenton Collier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trenton Collier practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See New York Internists.