Dr. Trenton Gause Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trenton Gause?

August 16th, 2016

Horrible experience. Waisted 8 months of my life and spent 8 months in pain because of his failure to fix my hand. Kept giving me cortisone shots installing of repairing what was a torn tendon! Happy I left this doctor and went to a competent surgeon.

May 14th, 2015

very good surgeon!

I had surgery for basal thumb joint arthritis and he did a wonderful job, only problem was a stitch or two was left in by the nurse, but I have no complaints. Everything went very well and now that the other thumb is bad, I would go back again

October 30th, 2014

caring and compassionate

Doctor was very compassionate to my problem. He diagnosis my problem accurately and and gave me good advise. i found him to take time with me and i like the fact that i could ask questions. I was very nervous about my problem and i felt a lot better after meeting doctor gause. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

September 14th, 2013

Dr gause was not very polite and barely touched me during the examination. The xray tech was rude too.

February 18th, 2013

piss poor

Gause is too worry about getting out of the room. He doesn't care to spend time with you. I needed to force him to give me 30 secounds of his time. He does the same shoulder tests every apt. He missed diagnosed my shoulder. He was too worry about scrambling out of the room. If you have a problem that needs some attention and looking for a little bit of compassion and understanding dont see Gause. I would not recommend him at all. Bedside manner is poor. We wasn't going to visit me post-opp until I had to ask to see him.

August 24th, 2010

Too fast too brief

I went to see him for a shoulder injury. He spoke very quickly, didn't give me a second to ask a question, then left the room. I tried asking 2 q ...

June 1st, 2017