Dr. Trenton Horst Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Trenton Horst?

Dr. Horst

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Excellent listener with knowledge on all saspects of human anatomy! Wonderful raport and connection and an overall great Dr who listens to what you are saying

Best G.I. Dr.

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Dr Horst is amazing he is a doctor that will take the time with his patient to explain things where they understand it. He does spend alot of time with them therefore the wait time is long in his office but he spends the same amount with all his patients. He is very caring and has fixed my problems when other doctors could not. He is going to be missed by many of his patients.

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Dr. Horst is a great doctor. He answered my long list of questions with great care and patience. I am so happy to have found him.

best ever

Posted on July 9th, 2009

Patient

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Dr. Horst is very professional and seems very caring. However, due to my condition, it is hard to tell how well I am being treated. I was diagnosed by Dr. Horst last summer with Crohn's disease. I haven't felt a whole lot better so I am not sure if it is the disease, which I am unfamiliar with or if he isn't treating me aggressively enough. I also disagree with his pain management practices, he flat refuses to treat your pain due to a former patient being hooked on Lortab and threatened to sue him or something to that effect. I hurt a LOT at times and feel like it is unfair to me to have to pay to see another Dr. just because he had a bad patient in the past. I shouldn't have to suffer because of some addict and he as a Dr. should be more professional than that. It is inconvenient and frustrating. I often suffer because I feel too bad most of the time to try and find another Dr. and possibly getting one who is worse. It would be nice to hear from others being treated by Dr. Horst. Is he a good Dr. with a sucky policy? Do you feel better by having seen him?

Posted on January 19th, 2017