A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trenton James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trenton James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trenton James, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. James has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trenton Leroy James MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trenton L. James practice?
- Dr. Trenton James has 1 office location.
Dr. Trenton James practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Primary Care Doctors.