A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trenton Mefford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trenton Mefford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mefford graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Mefford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Physician
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mefford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trenton L. Mefford practice?
Dr. Trenton Mefford practices General Practice near Frederick, OK.
See Frederick General Practitioners.