A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trenton Mefford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trenton Mefford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mefford
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mefford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mefford graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mefford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Physician
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trenton Lloyd Mefford DO is a male General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Trenton L. Mefford practice?
- Dr. Trenton Mefford has 1 office location.
Dr. Trenton Mefford practices General Practice near Frederick, OK.
See Frederick General Practitioners.