A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trenton Mefford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trenton Mefford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mefford graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mefford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Physician
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trenton Lloyd Mefford DO is a male General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Trenton L. Mefford practice?
- Dr. Trenton Mefford has 1 office location.
Dr. Trenton Mefford practices General Practice near Frederick, OK.
See Frederick Primary Care Doctors.