Dr. Trenton Moyer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2016
Avoid
Trenton Moyer is more interested in labeling you than looking at your symptoms or listening to you. He is easily annoyed as I had a hard time getting out of the office and was 5 mins late. The fact people where showing up as zocdoc screwed something up. He's one of these guys who strings you along to get every cent out of you or your insurance company. I actually feel worse about my self this morning than I have in over a year. Plus if your disable, you must ride the bus! Avoid@!

February 10th, 2015
Fantastic Psychiatrist
All-in-all, Dr. Moyer is a fantastic Psychiatrist, and he's good at his job. He's incredibly personable, you will never feel uncomfortable talking to him, and I know that I can trust his judgement. If you're looking for a psychiatrist, look no further.

September 11th, 2013
Changed my life for the better
Dr moyer is very easy to talk with I found him to be very compassionate And I felt like he and I were working together Which is not something I Have found with other psychiatrist We came up with a good game plan for me And he had a great suggestion for me About seeing a exposure therapist And I did And it's been great because I've been getting my life back I would highly recommend this doctor he's loving compassionate And will work with you And not just tell you what's best for you

December 3rd, 2012
Dr Moyer is Careing
I've been a patient with Dr Moyer for 3 year and he's always been easy to get an appointment and has always made time and worked around my unpredictable schedule. I enjoy speaking with him and he's good at treating me.

April 13th, 2012
Dr. Moyer is an extremely compassionate and dedicated physician. He is so patient! I feel that it is very easy to talk to him and that he is always on top of my history and what is going on/where I am going. He never gets upset when I need something over the phone especially if it is still during office hours. This doctor is exemplary, outstanding.

January 25th, 2012
I wasn't the easiet patient that's for sure, especially when I saw him. I would say considering what a pain I was with my drinking I think Dr Moyer was a good doctor.

May 18th, 2011
Attitude
Rude if seen after 4pm when evidently he has burned out.

November 5th, 2010
Dr. Moyer referral
I have found Dr. Moyer to be superb in evaluating psychiatric needs and prescribing correct medications. In the past, I have struggled with many psychiatrists to get meds right. Dr. Moyer is very responsive to patients needs and is knowledgeable about the latest developments in psychiatric care. I would recommend him to a friend.

July 6th, 2010
I feel Dr. Moyer is very easy to talk with and he is a great listener. I feel he takes a sincere interest in my issues. He is very patient and willing to listen to my ideas or thoughts regarding my treatment. I am lucky to have found Dr. Moyer as he has helped me a lot.

February 27th, 2017